Introducing MrWhip nitrous oxide (N2O) canisters – the future of whipping cream, infusing liquids and creating espumas. With a strong presence all over the globe, MrWhip manufacture the highest quality products for use in the hospitality and catering industries. Due to their universal versatility and generous capacity, they allow you to be creative in the kitchen effortlessly and efficiently.
Here is a handful of the reasons why InfusionMax canisters are regarded as a must-have accessory in the commercial culinary market:
- All canisters are manufactured from premium grade steel
- With a capacity of 640g of N2O, each canister is equivalent to over 70 standard cream chargers
- Pressure regulator allows for precision control of N2O flow
- Universal adaptor makes canister compatible with all cream dispensers and whippers
- Work simpler, faster, smarter and more safely
- Eco-friendly canisters are made from recyclable steel
- 100% top quality N2O used
- With no chemical additives, there is no oily residue after use
- Non-slip bottom keeps canister upright and it can also be fixed to the wall
MrWhip take their reputation within the industry very seriously and ensure that every product they sell meets their impeccable standards. When you buy an MrWhip product from the Cream Chargers website, you know you’re getting the best technology at the most competitive price.
What are MrWhip canisters used for?
The most common use of MrWhip canisters is to efficiently and effectively create whipped cream which can be used to garnish desserts, hot beverages and other dishes. However, that’s far from their only application; they’re also fantastic at infusing sauces and syrups, flavouring alcoholic drinks and producing foams and espumas. It’s no wonder, then, that MrWhip are so highly regarded by bartenders, baristas, restauranteurs and catering companies all over the world.
These premium cream chargers are made by Three Kings Coffee, one of the foremost manufacturers of cream and coffee related products in the UK. From their headquarters in Devon in the south of England, they provide the most prestigious hotels, coffee shops and restaurants across Europe with the equipment they need to deliver the service their customers expect. All products are made in accordance with the highest quality manufacturing standards.
All MrWhip products sold on this website are intended exclusively for use by those aged 18 years or older and we may ask for prove of age at the point of sale. They must only ever be used for the intended purposes and according to the manufacturer’s instructions. If we suspect anyone of attempting to illegally purchase or misuse the products, we will void the transaction immediately.