There is a reason why chefs find the iSi Thermo Whipper such an important addition to their kitchen appliance and device. This indispensable tool makes foams, whipped cream, sauces and deep-frying batter in a moment. Designed with the professional chef and kitchen in mind, the whipper will keep its contents the way you want it, hot, warm or cold, until you are ready to plate up for your clients.
iSi Thermo Whipper comes with a double walled, vacuum sealed insulation bottle, the iSi Themo Whipper will keep your content cold for up to 8 hours and warm for up to 3 hours, while simply being left on the side in your kitchen. This unique feature maximises the thermal protective properties of the bottle and improves the insulating performance of the bottle beyond its competition.
The Thermo Whipper siphon is the perfect too for quickly and efficiently aerating your liquids to create the perfect whipped cream, the fluffiest sauces and the smoothest creams. Furthermore, this model is also well suited to use with purees, coulis, essences and juices. The opportunities for use are only limited by your imagination.
Such is the quality of construction and build on this siphon, iSi provides a 2 year warranty with 5 year warranty on the insulating performance of the bottle, this alone shows the confidence the manufacturer has in this insulated cream whipper. The stainless steel bottle and head come with protective silicone sleeve grip and are fitted with a stainless steel valve. The unit also features a heat resistant gasket that is quick and simple to remove to ensure the unit stays hygienic.
Mashed Potato In Your Cream Whipper
Yes, we know, this has probably caught your attention. Most people associate whippers with whipped cream or light fluffy mousses. It may sound crazy, but, if you are looking to produce the lightest, fluffiest mashed potato that you can imagine. It is also a huge amount of fun creating stunningly piped whipped mash potatoes for those elegant plates of food that leave your kitchen, right?
The iSi Thermo Whipper 1/2 Litre Litre Features
- Professional high-quality stainless-steel cream whipper siphon.
- Designed for chilled cream and hot sauces.
- High-quality stainless-steel head and body for long life and safety.
- Fixed stainless steel dispensing valve for precise application and control.
- Etched markings to indicate maximum fill level.
- The body of the whipper holds 0.5 litres of fluid.
- Suitable for use with Best Whip and Mosa cream charger canisters.
- Head is protected with an ergonomic silicone grip.
- Silicone head gasket ensuring an airtight system.
- Non-stick silicone coated lever and drip stop nozzle.
- Commercial and Industrial Dishwasher Safe.
- Includes three metal threaded dispensing heads, a charger holder, a cleaning brush, and recipe booklet.
- Optimised dispensing valve, for precision dispensing even for small servings.
- Closed and sealed systems support HACCP requirements.
The iSi Thermo Whipper 1/2 Litre Technical Information
- Maximum service pressure: 30 bar/435psig
- Minimum operating temperature: 0.5L/1 US pint – 1C/34F
- Maximum operating temperature: 0.5L/1 US pint – 24C/75F
- Maximum filling volume: 0.5L/1 US pint
- Bottle Material: Stainless Steel
- Bottle Size: 500ml
- Charger Size: 8g
- Compliant with EU Regulations 1935/2004 and 10/2011 and HACCP
- NSF Certified and developed for professional kitchens
Important safety data
Cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
Please only use a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
100% Recyclable Steel.
Never dispose of full cartridges.
Keep out of reach of children.
Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
Storage and Operating Temperature: Between 3°C – 50°C
Maximum fill pressure for cream whippers is 35 kg/cm2.
Do not take onboard an aircraft.
For food use only.
Please Recycle Your Gas Cartridges
We pride ourselves on making sure we work with businesses we work with focus on sustainability with regards to material sourcing and manufacturing processes. The steel gas cartridges used to pressurise the iSi Gourmet Whipper 1/2 Litre are NOT refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges.
We offer both Standard and Next Day Delivery options to the UK only. All orders will be dispatched on the same day if ordered before 2pm Monday – Friday.
Typically delivered within 2 – 3 days, please allow up to 5 working days for your delivery during busy periods. Rarely does it take this long, this is just a precaution.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday
Next Day Delivery
Our super quick delivery option, order before 2pm and your items will be delivered on the next day typically between 8am – 6pm.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday
Our courier offers the following key features:
Fully tracked – you will be provided with all the movements of your parcel from dispatch to delivery.
Notifications – you will be notified via SMS or email about the movements of your parcel and expected delivery time.
ETA Time Slot – on next day delivery services, we can provide a 4 hour ETA timeslot if needed.