ISI Gourmet Whip 1 Litre
Overview The iSi Gourmet Whipper 1 litre siphon is ideally suited to professional kitchens that need a cream whipper that has the functionality and volume offered by this model. The Gourmet...
Order in for next day delivery:
The iSi Gourmet Whipper 1 litre siphon is ideally suited to professional kitchens that need a cream whipper that has the functionality and volume offered by this model. The Gourmet Whipper is the ultimate allrounder of cream whippers. The larger one-litre size of the siphon makes it ideal for any professional kitchen, of any size, even if it is used throughout your restaurants' service.
The Gourmet Whipper from iSi is ideal for whipped cream, stunning foams, and sauces to name but a few. This high-end cream whipper allows your gastronomic flare to shine. The flavours you are trying to achieve will not be hindered by the addition of egg or cream as this whipper will create the consistency and textures you desire without the need for additional ingredients.
Manufactured from the highest quality materials, the iSi Gourmet Whipper has been developed for use with both hot and cold liquids. When using the siphon with a cold liquid, simply fill the bottle with your liquid and store the unit in the fridge Hot liquids can be stored for extended periods in a Bain Marie to keep the contents at the ideal temperature.
This siphon will become part of your daily routine in your professional kitchen when plating up food. When keeping the whipper on the side in the kitchen during a busy service and the temperature of the contents needs to be consistently regulated, you may want to consider the iSi Thermo Whipper has a stainless-steel double-lined wall to insulate the liquids inside. The optional heat cover for the iSi Gourmet Whipper 1 litre is designed to keep your Gourmet Whipper insulated while moving around your kitchen if this is the choice of whipper you go for. The heat cover is sold separately.
Simple and efficient
The iSi Gourmet Whipper is the perfect addition to any commercial kitchen. The need for a reliable and consistent cream whipper designed for hot and cold use is growing as the creativity of food design grows. The reliability and performance of the iSi range of whippers make them the obvious choice.
The adage, that you get what you pay for sits true with this cream whipper. Do not settle for a cheap, lower quality product, this will cost you more in time and money in the long run. The Gourmet Whipper 1 Litre looks, feels, and is the part day after day. But this is not just for whipping cream, it makes the lightest flavour infused foams to excite your diners' taste buds. This high-end cream whipper will exceed your expectations.
Simply fill it with your desired quantity of cream and screw the whipper head to the body. Attach your choice of decorator nozzle and screw in the cream charger. A quick shake and the cream whipper is ready for use.
Please note, the 8g cream chargers are sold separately.
Uses Of Cream Whippers
The cream whipper has more to it that simply whipped cream. Most people know that cream whippers are ideal for creating the lightest, fluffiest mousses for your deserts. But this whipper will also allow you to achieve the perfect deep-frying batter for your main courses as well. Achieving that light, lacy batter when deep frying. Chefs have used all sorts of methods such as beer or soda water to lighten up batters. A whipping siphon is one of the best and most efficient ways to achieve the same result without the addition of extra ingredients.
The iSi Gourmet Whipper 1 Litre Features:
- Commercial cream whipper.
- Brushed stainless steel bottle.
- Half litre container.
- Head is protected with an ergonomic silicone grip.
- Silicone head gasket ensuring an airtight system.
- Residential or Commercial or Industrial Dishwasher Safe.
- Includes two metal threaded decorator tips, a charger holder, a cleaning brush, and a recipe booklet.
- Optimised dispensing valve, for precision dispensing even for small servings.
- Suitable for use with Best Whip/Mosa cream chargers.
The iSi Gourmet Whipper 1 Litre Technical Information:
- Maximum service pressure: 30 bar/435psig
- Minimum operating temperature: 1L/1 US quart - 1C/34F
- Maximum operating temperature: 1l/1 US quart - 24C/75F
- Maximum filling volume: 1L / 1 US quart
- Weight: 1.03kg
- Bottle Material: Stainless Steel
- Bottle Size: 500ml
- Charger Size: 8g
- Compliant with EU Regulations 1935/2004 and 10/2011
- Compliant with HACCP
- NSF Certified.
The iSi Gourmet Whipper 1 Litre Materials:
- Head Material: Stainless Steel, Nickel-Plated Brass, Silicone, Polyurethane (PU), and Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Head Gasket Material: TPE
- Decorator Tip: Stainless Steel and Polypropylene (PU)
- Charger Holder: Stainless Steel and Silicone
- Dispensing Piston: Stainless Steel, Nitrile Rubber (NBR), Polyoxymethylene (POM)
Important safety data
- Cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use a device approved for this cartridge and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Non-aerosol, refillable.
- 100% Recyclable Steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Storage and Operating Temperature: Between 3°C - 50°C
- Maximum fill pressure for cream whippers is 35 kg/cm2.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- For food use only.
Please recycle your cream chargers
We pride ourselves on making sure we work with businesses we work with a focus on sustainability with regards to material sourcing and manufacturing processes. The steel gas cartridges used to pressurise the iSi Gourmet Whipper 1 Litre are NOT refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
We offer both Standard and Next Day Delivery options to the UK only. All orders will be dispatched on the same day if ordered before 2pm Monday – Friday.
Typically delivered within 2 - 3 days, please allow up to 5 working days for your delivery during busy periods. Rarely does it take this long, this is just a precaution.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday
Next Day Delivery
Our super quick delivery option, order before 2pm and your items will be delivered on the next day typically between 8am – 6pm.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday
Our courier offers the following key features:
Fully tracked – you will be provided with all the movements of your parcel from dispatch to delivery.
Notifications – you will be notified via SMS or email about the movements of your parcel and expected delivery time.
ETA Time Slot – on next day delivery services, we can provide a 4 hour ETA timeslot if needed.