If you are looking to get the most out of your cream chargers, then you will know that only the highest quality whipper, with minimal leakage will do. Too many cream whippers on the market waste your valuable N2O cream chargers. When you choose the iSi Whipper Profi 1 litre, you can rest easy knowing that this is not the case.
The Cream Whipper Profi 1 Litre model is not only the Tesla, but the 4 x 4 Tesla of cream whippers. This model is designed for commercial kitchens who know that the plates of food they put out to their clients must be the best and most consistent every time. There is a reason why the iSi Profi is the choice of most professional kitchens. Why settle when you can have an iSi. Bring a touch of class to the simplest of tasks in the kitchen.
Furthermore, the iSi Whipper Profi 1 ltre will save you both time and money. With its 1 litre bottle, you will be able to dispense around 5ltrs of whipped cream, foam, whipped potatoes, or mouse from one bottle.
The Profi Series Cream Whipper Is Simplicity In Action
This cream whipper is the go-to choice for the commercial kitchen for a number of reasons. Professionals who need to use a cream whipper daily and consistently choose the Profi Series cream whippers for a number of reasons. The reliability and performance of this range of whippers beats its competition hands down, time after time. With the Profi series, iSi have developed a whipper, which not only stands the daily rigours of kitchen life without the issues of cheaper, lower quality brands, but looks, feels and acts the part day after day.
Do not be fooled. This style of cream whipper not only produces whipped cream that looks, feels, and tastes just like the cans of whipped cream you can buy and store for residential use. But it gives you so much more. Our customers have made a plethora of tasty, beautiful looking food. From coloured creams, exotic flavours, and even adding a bit of crunch to the mix with crushed nuts. You can see why this this high-end cream whipper will more than meet the needs of your commercial kitchen.
Before launching the iSi Whipper Profi series of cream whippers, our team have tested them all. We are by no means skilled in the kitchen, but the setup was very straight forward. Simply fill it with your desired quantity of cream (of any colour or flavour) fill it with the proper amount of cream then screw the whipper head to the body of the whipper. During the testing, our team used one of the supplier decorator nozzles and the nitrous oxide from the cream charger bottles (these are not included, but we do sell them) (purchased separately) into the cream.
The cream charger holder simply screws onto the head of the unit, and a pin pierces the charger with next to no effort. One quick shake is all it needs for the cream whipper to mix the gas with the cream. You are ready to serve.
What Is Included In The Box
1 x iSi Whipper Profi 1 Litre whipped cream dispenser (non-insulated version)
2 x Metal Decorator Tips (Tulip Tip & Star Tip included)
1 x Charger Holder
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x Starter Recipe Book Created by iSi's Culinary Ambassadors.
Uses Of Cream Whippers
We are not wanting to preach to the choir here, but cream whippers are not just for whipped cream or desert toppings. Chef’s all round the world have found several weird and wonderful ways to maximise the use of this ingenious nitrous oxide powered whipper. The Whipper Profi 1 litre dispenser is sure to become an unbelievably valuable addition to your kitchen, café, or bar. Did you know you can use it for all of these and more?
- Batter for Deep Frying
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Chocolate Orange Mousse
- Homemade Sparkling Drinks
- Whipped Mashed Potatoes
- Cheese Foams
- Fruit Foams
- All sorts of Bitters
- Injecting Fillings into Viennese Fingers
- Toppings for Decorative Cakes
The iSi Whipper Profi 1/2 Litre Features:
- Commercial cream whipper.
- Brushed stainless steel bottle.
- Pint sized container.
- Head is protected with an ergonomic silicone grip.
- Silicone head gasket ensuring an airtight system.
- Residential or Commercial or Industrial Dishwasher Safe.
- Includes two metal threaded decorator tips, a charger holder, a cleaning brush, and recipe booklet.
- Optimised dispensing valve, for precision dispensing even for small servings.
- Suitable for use with Best Whip/Mosa cream chargers.
iSi Whipper Profi 1/2 Litre Technical Information:
- Maximum service pressure: 30 bar/435psig
- Minimum operating temperature: 1L/1 US quart - 1C/34F
- Maximum operating temperature: 1l/1 US quart - 24C/75F
- Maximum filling volume: 1L / 1 US quart
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Bottle Material: Stainless Steel
- Bottle Size: 1000ml
- Charger Size: 8g
- Compliant with EU Regulations 1935/2004 and 10/2011
- Compliant with HACCP
- NSF Certified.
iSi Whipper Profi 1/2 Litre Materials:
- Head Material: Stainless Steel, Nickel-Plated Brass, Silicone, Polyurethane (PU) and Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Head Gasket Material: TPE
- Decorator Tip: Stainless Steel and Polypropylene (PU)
- Charger Holder: Stainless Steel and Silicone
- Dispensing Piston: Stainless Steel, Nitrile Rubber (NBR), Polyoxymethylene (POM)
Important Safety Data:
- Cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Non-aerosol, refillable.
- 100% Recyclable Steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Storage and Operating Temperature: Between 3°C - 50°C
- Maximum fill pressure for cream whippers is 35 kg/cm2.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
Please Recycle Your Gas Cartridges
We pride ourselves on making sure we work with businesses we work with focus on sustainability with regards to material sourcing and manufacturing processes. The steel gas cartridges used to pressurise the iSi Whipper Profi 1 Litre NOT refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
We offer both Standard and Next Day Delivery options to the UK only. All orders will be dispatched on the same day if ordered before 10:30 Monday – Friday.
Typically delivered within 2 - 3 days, please allow up to 5 working days for your delivery during busy periods. Rarely does it take this long, this is just a precaution.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday
Next Day Delivery
Our super quick delivery option, order before 10:30 and your items will be delivered on the next day typically between 8am – 6pm.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday
Our courier offers the following key features:
Fully tracked – you will be provided with all the movements of your parcel from dispatch to delivery.
Notifications – you will be notified via SMS or email about the movements of your parcel and expected delivery time.
ETA Time Slot – on next day delivery services, we can provide a 4 hour
- For food use only.