Get the most out of your cream chargers, using the highest quality whipper with absolutely minimal leak. Don’t let your precious N2O go to waste with a low-quality cream whipper. This iSi Whipper Profi 1/2 Litre is the ideal solution for taking your deserts and plates up a level. This cream whipper will allow you to bring that touch of class to the simplest of tasks in the kitchen.
The Profi series whippers are the BMW of the cream whipper world. There is a reason why the iSi Profi is the choice of most professional kitchens. Why settle, when you can have the best in the business?
The Profi whippers will not only save you time, improve the look and feel of food preparation, but it will also save you money. This dispenser has been developed to yield five times the amount of whipped cream for cream that is put into the unit.
The Profi Series Cream Whipper Is Simplicity In Action
This Cream Whipper is the choice of Whippers for most commercial kitchens. The professionals who use this item on a daily basis choose the Profi Series for a number of reasons. The unit's performance beats it’s competition hands down. iSi have developed a whipper, which stands the daily rigours of kitchen life without the issues of cheaper, lower quality brands.
This style of cream whipper produces whipped cream that looks, feels and tastes just like the cans of whipped cream you can buy and store for residential use. The Profi gives you more, so much more. With the ability to change colours, flavours, add that bit of crunch to the cream, this high-end cream whipper will more than meet your commercial kitchen's needs.
Our team have tested this model and the setup was very straight forward. Simply fill it with your desired quantity of cream (of any colour or flavour) fill it with the proper amount of cream then screw the whipper head to the body of the whipper. During the testing, our team used one of the supplier decorator nozzles and the nitrous oxide from the cream charger bottles (these are not included, but we do sell them) (purchased separately) into the cream.
The cream charger holder simply screws onto the head of the unit, and a pin pierces the charger with next to no effort. One quick shake is all it needs for the cream whipper to mix the gas with the cream. You are ready to serve.
What Is Included In The Box
1 x iSi Whipper Profi ½ Litre whipped cream dispenser (non-insulated version)
2 x Metal Decorator Tips (Tulip Tip & Star Tip included)
1 x Charger Holder
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x Starter Recipe Book Created by iSi's Culinary Ambassadors
Uses Of Cream Whippers
Do not be fooled, the cream whipper is not only for cream or for adding whipped toppings to desserts. They have a plethora of other uses that many people are unaware of that will add that little something extra to so many other dishes you make. The Whipper Profi ½ litre dispenser is sure to become an invaluable addition to your kitchen, café, or bar. Did you know you can use it for all of these and more?
- Deep Fry Batter
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Chocolate Mousse
- Homemade Soda Pop
- Whipped Potatoes
- Quick Pickling
- Blue Cheese Foam
- Sriracha Foam
- Injecting Fillings into Cream Puffs
The iSi Whipper Profi 1/2 Litre Features:
- Commercial cream whipper.
- Brushed stainless steel bottle.
- Pint sized container.
- Head is protected with an ergonomic silicone grip.
- Silicone head gasket ensuring an airtight system.
- Residential or Commercial or Industrial Dishwasher Safe.
- Includes two metal threaded decorator tips, a charger holder, a cleaning brush, and recipe booklet.
- Optimised dispensing valve, for precision dispensing even for small servings.
- Suitable for use with Best Whip/Mosa cream chargers.
iSi Whipper Profi 1/2 Litre Technical Information:
- Maximum service pressure: 30 bar/435psig
- Minimum operating temperature: 0.5L/1 US pint - 1C/34F
- Maximum operating temperature: 0.5l/1 US pint - 24C/75F
- Maximum filling volume: 0.5L / 1 US pint
- Weight: 1.03kg
- Bottle Material: Stainless Steel
- Bottle Size: 500ml
- Charger Size: 8g
- Compliant with EU Regulations 1935/2004 and 10/2011
- Compliant with HACCP
- NSF Certified.
iSi Whipper Profi 1/2 Litre Materials:
- Head Material: Stainless Steel, Nickel-Plated Brass, Silicone, Polyurethane (PU) and Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Head Gasket Material: TPE
- Decorator Tip: Stainless Steel and Polypropylene (PU)
- Charger Holder: Stainless Steel and Silicone
- Dispensing Piston: Stainless Steel, Nitrile Rubber (NBR), Polyoxymethylene (POM)
Important Safety Data:
- Cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Non-aerosol, refillable.
- 100% Recyclable Steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Storage and Operating Temperature: Between 3°C - 50°C
- Maximum fill pressure for cream whippers is 35 kg/cm2.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- For food use only.
Please Recycle Your Gas Cartridges
We pride ourselves on making sure we work with businesses we work with focus on sustainability with regards to material sourcing and manufacturing processes. The steel gas cartridges used to pressurise the iSi Whipper Profi 1/2 Litre NOT refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
We offer both Standard and Next Day Delivery options to the UK only. All orders will be dispatched on the same day if ordered before 2pm Monday – Friday.
Typically delivered within 2 - 3 days, please allow up to 5 working days for your delivery during busy periods. Rarely does it take this long, this is just a precaution.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday
Next Day Delivery
Our super quick delivery option, order before 2pm and your items will be delivered on the next day typically between 8am – 6pm.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday
Our courier offers the following key features:
Fully tracked – you will be provided with all the movements of your parcel from dispatch to delivery.
Notifications – you will be notified via SMS or email about the movements of your parcel and expected delivery time.
ETA Time Slot – on next day delivery services, we can provi