ISI Gourmet Whip 0.5 Litre
Overview The iSi Gourmet Whipper 1/2 litre siphon has been designed for use in professional kitchens and is an invaluable tool for chefs. This truly is the professional allrounder of the...
Order in for next day delivery:
The iSi Gourmet Whipper 1/2 litre siphon has been designed for use in professional kitchens and is an invaluable tool for chefs. This truly is the professional allrounder of the cream whipper world. The compact size of the siphon makes it handy and flexible enough for small kitchens, while efficient enough for the largest kitchens serving over a hundred covers a night.
Used to create foams, sauces, and whipped creams the gourmet whipper allows your gastronomic flare to shine. In no time at all, you will be using this cream whipper to create textures without sacrificing flavour. Gone are the days of chasing volume by the addition of egg or cream.
The iSi Gourmet Whipper has been manufactured from the highest quality materials to be used for both hot and cold liquids. When using the cream whipper with cold liquids you can simply fill the bottle with your choice of cream or other liquid and store the unit in the fridge. For warm or hot liquids, the iSi Gourmet Whipper can be rested in a Bain Marie to ensure the contents stay to keep warm.
If the Gourmet Whipper will play a part in you plating up routine more frequently, and you plan to keep the siphon out on the side during a busy restaurant service, you may want to consider the iSi Thermo Whipper which has a stainless steel double lined wall to insulate the liquids inside. Alternatively, the addition of the optional heat cover that is designed to keep your Gourmet Whipper insulated while moving around your kitchen is another option (this is sold separately)
Simple and efficient
The iSi Gourmet Whipper is the perfect addition to any commercial kitchen. The need for a reliable and consistent cream whipper designed for hot and cold use is growing as the creativity of food design grows. The reliability and performance of the iSi range of whippers make them the obvious choice. Do not settle for cheaper, lower quality brands, but choose a cream whipper siphon that looks, feels, and is the part day after day. From whipped cream infused with subtle flavours to foams to excite your taste buds. This high-end cream whipper will exceed your expectations.
Simply fill it with your desired quantity of cream and screw the whipper head to the body. Attach your choice of decorator nozzle and screw in the cream charger. A quick shake and the cream whipper is ready for use.
Please note, the 8g cream chargers are sold separately.
Uses of Cream Whippers
The cream whipper has more to it that simply whipped cream. Most people know that cream whippers are ideal for creating the lightest, fluffiest mousses for your deserts. But this whipper will also allow you to achieve the perfect deep-frying batter for your main courses as well. Achieving that light, lacy batter when deep frying. Chefs have used all sorts of methods such as beer or soda water to lighten up batters. A whipping siphon is one of the best and most efficient ways to achieve the same result without the addition of extra ingredients.
The iSi Gourmet Whipper 1/2 Litre Features:
- Commercial cream whipper.
- Brushed stainless steel bottle.
- Half litre container.
- Head is protected with an ergonomic silicone grip.
- Silicone head gasket ensuring an airtight system.
- Residential or Commercial or Industrial Dishwasher Safe.
- Includes two metal threaded decorator tips, a charger holder, a cleaning brush, and a recipe booklet.
- Optimised dispensing valve, for precision dispensing even for small servings.
- Suitable for use with Best Whip/Mosa cream chargers.
The iSi Gourmet Whipper 1/2 Litre Technical Information:
- Maximum service pressure: 30 bar/435psig
- Minimum operating temperature: 0.5L/1 US pint - 1C/34F
- Maximum operating temperature: 0.5l/1 US pint - 24C/75F
- Maximum filling volume: 0.5L / 1 US pint
- Weight: 1.03kg
- Bottle Material: Stainless Steel
- Bottle Size: 500ml
- Charger Size: 8g
- Compliant with EU Regulations 1935/2004 and 10/2011
- Compliant with HACCP
- NSF Certified.
The iSi Gourmet Whipper 1/2 Litre Materials:
- Head Material: Stainless Steel, Nickel-Plated Brass, Silicone, Polyurethane (PU), and Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Head Gasket Material: TPE
- Decorator Tip: Stainless Steel and Polypropylene (PU)
- Charger Holder: Stainless Steel and Silicone
- Dispensing Piston: Stainless Steel, Nitrile Rubber (NBR), Polyoxymethylene (POM)
Important safety data
- Cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use a device approved for this cartridge and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Non-aerosol, refillable.
- 100% Recyclable Steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Storage and Operating Temperature: Between 3°C - 50°C
- Maximum fill pressure for cream whippers is 35 kg/cm2.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- For food use only.
Please Recycle Your Gas Cartridges
We pride ourselves on making sure we work with businesses we work with a focus on sustainability with regards to material sourcing and manufacturing processes. The steel gas cartridges used to pressurise the iSi Gourmet Whipper 1/2 Litre are NOT refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
We offer both Standard and Next Day Delivery options to the UK only. All orders will be dispatched on the same day if ordered before 10:30 Monday – Friday.
Typically delivered within 2 - 3 days, please allow up to 5 working days for your delivery during busy periods. Rarely does it take this long, this is just a precaution.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday
Next Day Delivery
Our super quick delivery option, order before 10:30 and your items will be delivered on the next day typically between 8am – 6pm.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday
Our courier offers the following key features:
Fully tracked – you will be provided with all the movements of your parcel from dispatch to delivery.
Notifications – you will be notified via SMS or email about the movements of your parcel and expected delivery time.
ETA Time Slot – on next day delivery services, we can provide a 4 hour ETA timeslot if needed.